It is not possible to void a captured Authorization; however, you can refund a captured Authorization.
Articles in this section
- Does a Sale Create an Authorization?
- Does a Declined Sale Transaction Create a Transfer Resource?
- How to Confirm a Merchant was Funded in Worldpay?
- How to Find a Transfer or Funding Instruction in Worldpay?
- Can You Delete an Identity via the API or the Dashboard?
- Can You Specify Events for Webhooks?
- Are the End Point IP Addresses Dynamic or Static?
- Can you Bulk Reverse or Void Credit Card Transactions?
- Can I Change the Merchant Statement Descriptor on a Per Order Basis?
- Can a Captured Authorization be Voided?