Yes, a settlement batch update webhook will be resent if a transfer is removed from a settlement.
Articles in this section
- Finix Objects and Tags
- Webhook Delivery Retry Schedule
- Can You Specify Events for Webhooks?
- How to Page Through Results via APIs
- Are the End Point IP Addresses Dynamic or Static?
- Webhook Events on Provisioning Merchants
- Which Processor Should be Used in the Sandbox Environment?
- If a Transfer is Removed From a Settlement Batch, is a Settlement Batch Update Webhook Sent?