Finix's highest level credentials is ROLE_PLATFORM. This role enables users to see across Applications and Identities. Due to the sensitive nature of these credentials, access is tightly controlled. Only ROLE_PLATFORM credential level users can add users to the Dashboard.
Add a user
Prior to enabling the feature, reach out to your Customer Success Manager with the name(s) of the employees you would like to have enabled for this feature.
1. On the Dashboard, navigate to the SYSTEM header. Click on Users.
2. This opens the Users details page. At the top right, click the Create User button.
3. This opens the Create New User form. Complete all the fields; all fields are mandatory. Click the Create button to create the user.
User permissions control access to areas and features within the Finix platform. Currently, there are three levels of access:
- Full Platform Administrator: This is an administrator role with access to all platform features.
- Platform Manager: This role provides full access to the platform except for any user-level settings.
- Platform Manager (Read-only): This role provides full read-only access to the platform.