Things to note before you get started:
- There is no cost at this time from Finix or the processors to update this information.
- Once you complete the steps outlined below, the information is immediately updated in Finix's system and should update real time in the processor's system as well. However, there may be a delay if the processor's Risk Team flags the update for additional review or approval. Should this occur, please contact your processor relationship manager.
1. Select the merchant identity who's Max Transaction Amount you wish to change.
2. Select the "General Info" tab on the Merchant Identity screen as shown below:
- Select the "Edit" box in the upper righthand corner of the screen.
3. This will take you to the edit page of the Merchant's general info. Scroll to the bottom of the page, under "Processor Information":
- Enter the new value in the "Max Transaction Amount" field.
- Click "Save" in the bottom righthand corner.
4. Once the Max Transaction Amount has been saved, a "Create Verification" screen will pop up:
- Select the Processor
- Click on "Create"