1. Updating when a Merchant’s Transfers are able to Settle
You can now update a Merchant’s ability to immediately allow its Transfer’s to be marked ready to settle and be included in a Settlement. In this model, you can ignore the restriction of the processor confirming that funds have settled and payout merchants on an independent schedule.
2. Updated Fee Profiles
As part of a push to add more capabilities to our fee engine, we have added the following fees:
- Card Brand Specific Fees
- Fees for Disputes and Chargebacks
Please see the Admin Documentation below for more information.
Application Fee Profiles:
Merchant Fee Profiles:
1. Enhanced User Experience with Disputes and Inquiries
On the Disputes page, we have made several User Experience improvements to help Payment Operations members more efficiently deal with Disputes and Inquiries.
Disputes List Page
On the List Page for Disputes, we have added:
- Merchant Name
- Identity ID
In the Disputes Page, you can now see the following information:
- Transfer ID
- Identity ID
- Case ID (If Applicable) to map to Vantiv iQ
- Reason code information for the dispute
2. Failed Funding Instructions can now be resent via the Dashboard
When you receive a Failed Funds (ACH Return) for a merchant payout, you now have the ability to resend the Funding Instruction via the Dashboard.
There will be a button titled 'Resend Funding Instruction' that will allow you to do this.
3. Move a Settlement from Rejected to Pending
You can now move a settlement from Rejected to a Pending status. Previously, you would have to submit a support ticket in order for this to occur.
4. Fee Profile Modal Updated
In our latest release, we have incorporated the newly released Fee configurations to the dashboard. The Fee Modal has been updated to reflect the options.
- To switch between card brand fees use the Network Specific Fees dropdown. Your changes are automatically saved.
- If you do not use Card Brand Specific Fees, you can ignore everything below Dispute Inquiry Fixed Fee.