Finix Flex (Flex) is a new product offering in the Finix ecosystem. Flex helps grow and develop software companies interested in taking payments in-house with a simple and scalable payments strategy. Flex is the lightweight option to Finix Core which manages the complete end to end payment facilitator lifecycle.
Flex provides our customers with the following benefits
- Simple and effortless integration onto Finix’s platform. Flex automates various merchant services integral to the payment facilitation model.
- Seamless and frictionless transition from payment provider to Payment Facilitator.
- Scalable and flexible platform that grows with our customers’ needs and expectations.
Other benefits to Flex include but are not limited to
- Reduce PCI scope. With Flex, the scope for PCI compliance is minimal compared to the Finix Core platform. Merchant compliance is handled in partnership with Finix’s Professional Services team.
- Increase your profits by leveraging the interchange-plus pricing model. The interchange-plus pricing model can be marked up for additional revenue.
- Own and improve customer relationships. Directly communicate and provide your merchants with customer support for issues such as chargebacks.
How does Flex work
Flex is hosted on Finix's infrastructure platform. Our platform provides the following merchant services: underwriting, transaction monitoring, and chargeback management. Flex customers can use Finix’s platform to quickly onboard merchants, manage transactions, and process payments.
What is available to Flex customers
Flex customers have access to Finix’s APIs and other support documentation. Additionally, our Professional Services team is available to guide Flex customers through the process of becoming a Payment Facilitator.
For additional information, please see our blog post or submit a Support ticket.