Some Flex functions and features can only be enabled via a Support ticket. Flex customers can submit tickets one of two ways:
- email to email@example.com or
- submit a request via Zendesk
Tickets must be submitted for the following requests:
- Create a Merchant (via the Merchant boarding application)
- Create a fee profile
- Create or update verification
- Reject a settlement
Submit ticket via email
Tickets can be submitted via email. Send an email with the following relevant information and attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible provide the information listed below:
- A detailed description of your problem
- Amount and type of transaction
- Relevant IDs related to the issue
- Duration of time you’ve been experiencing the issue
- Affected customers
- Last 4 digits and classification of affected card
A Zendesk ticket is generated with the submitted information. As a Flex customer, you can respond directly to Finix via email.
Submit ticket via Zendesk
Tickets can also be submitted via Zendesk. Zendesk is Finix's support ticketing platform. As a Flex customer, you can create a Zendesk login which will grant you access to your own support portal. The support portal includes a ticketing dashboard where you can view and reply to tickets, access support articles, as well as developer documentation.
Create user login
To create a user login, complete the steps below.
1. Navigate to the Finix Support page.
2. Click on the Sign in link on the top navigation. Complete the mandatory fields and then click the Sign up button.
A Sign-up complete message will appear. This message directs you to check the email you signed up with to complete verification.
3. You will receive a Welcome to Finix Support email. Click on the link in the email to create a password and sign in to Zendesk.
4. The link takes you to a new screen. On this screen, enter your secret password. Passwords must be at least five characters and be different from the email address.
This takes you to your Finix Support portal. In the portal, you can search the knowledge base, submit a request, and view developer documentation.
Submit a request
1. On the top right navigation, click on the Submit a request link. This displays a new screen where you can submit a request. Complete the mandatory fields and then click the Submit button at the bottom. This creates a ticket to the Support team.
|Note: As you type the subject in the Subject field, suggested articles will populate below depending on the subject topic.|
2. You will receive an email with your Zendesk support ticket number. You can reply directly to the email or via the portal.
Track a request
To track a request, click on the My activities link on the top navigation.
This directs you to your support portal where you can view your submitted tickets as well as their status and search by status.