Some customer actions on the Flex platform can only be completed via a Support ticket. A customer action that must be completed via a Support is to update a fee profile.
|Note: This document uses mock data from Finix's sandbox environment.|
The fee profile represents a pricing scheme that automatically applies fees to each transaction. The fee profile only impacts the pricing for the Merchant under the Flex customer. When a new Flex customer is onboarded, a fee profile is created as part of the solutioning process. The creation of a fee profile is created in collaboration with a Finix team member.
The fee profile is configured to the default Interchange Plus profile. The default can be changed and additional fees can be added and or removed at any time.
A distinct and separate fee profile can be applied to a Merchant. This is completed via a Support ticket.
Updating the fee profile
To update a fee profile, submit a Suppor ticket with the following information:
- Fee profile fields that you would like to change
- Percentage and or amount to be updated
- Merchant ID: The Merchant ID has a prefix of MU before the resource
For a list of available fee profile fields, contact your Customer Success manager.
Viewing the fee profile
Fee profiles can only be viewed on the Dashboard. To view the fee profile:
1. On the Dashboard, navigate to the Merchants tab.
2. Click on the Merchant ID. This displays the Merchant information.
3. Click on the Fee and Risk Profile tab. This displays the fee profile information. You can view all the available fee fields.
|Note: This image does not contain all the available fee fields.|