Yes, Merchant Identities can be configured so that a settlement batch can be created once per calendar day at the end of the day. Note, with this configuration funding will be delayed. Transactions before the settlement cutoff will be delayed one additional business day. Transactions after the settlement cutoff will be delayed two additional business days.
Articles in this section
- Does the Flex Platform Support Amex OptBlue?
- Can I Create One Settlement Batch Per Calendar Day?
- How to Update a Fee Profile?
- How to Disable and Reenable Settlements for a Merchant?
- How to Approve a Removed Transfer from a Settlement?
- How to Remove a Transfer from a Settlement?
- How to Correct or Update a Merchant Application?
- How to Submit and Track a Support Ticket?
- How Long Does the Underwriting Process Take?
- What Processors are Available on the Flex Platform?