Note: At the time of publication, Finix is redesigning the user interface of the Dashboard. Some functions or features may look different. Check back for updates. This document uses mock data from Finix's sandbox environment.
Some features and functions may be unavailable depending on your platform configuration.
The Dashboard is categorized into headers with subheaders. The headers are:
This article focuses on the SYSTEM header. Within the SYSTEM header, there are multiple subcategories. The information for each subheader may be repeated.
This page displays the settings for the Flex customer. On the top navigation, there are various tabs including:
- ACCOUNT INFO
- API KEYS
At the top of the page, you can also choose to edit your Identity by clicking on the Edit Identity button. This button allows you to edit the information for the identity. Click the Submit button to save your changes.
This page displays business and principal information.
This page displays API user information. On this page, you can create an API key. To create an API key:
1. Click the Create API Key button.
2. Enter your display name. Click the Create button. Your API key credentials will appear. Save this information.
3. Your new API credentials appear on the page.
This page displays associated webhooks.
This page displays associated payment instruments. You can use to search and filter function to search for a specific payment instrument as well as view payment instrument details and add a bank account. To add a bank account:
1. Click the Add Bank Account button. Enter the relevant information.
2. Click the Submit button to save your changes. Your new bank account will be listed. Repeat the process to create multiple bank accounts.