A POST to the /transfers endpoint only creates a Transfer resource. No authorization resource is created.
Articles in this section
- Does a Sale Create an Authorization?
- Does a Declined Sale Transaction Create a Transfer Resource?
- How to Confirm a Merchant was Funded in Worldpay?
- How to Find a Transfer or Funding Instruction in Worldpay?
- Can You Delete an Identity via the API or the Dashboard?
- Can you Bulk Reverse or Void Credit Card Transactions?
- Can I Change the Merchant Statement Descriptor on a Per Order Basis?
- Can a Captured Authorization be Voided?
- Can an ACH Transfer That is Marked 'Ready to Settle' Fail Afterward?
- Where Can I View the Merchant ID of a Merchant on the Dashboard?