A POST to the /transfers endpoint only creates a Transfer resource. No authorization resource is created.
Articles in this section
- AVS and Card Validation Response Codes
- How to Subscribe to Finix's Status Page Notifications?
- Does a Sale Create an Authorization?
- Does a Declined Sale Transaction Create a Transfer Resource?
- How to Confirm a Merchant was Funded in Worldpay?
- How to Find a Transfer or Funding Instruction in Worldpay?
- Can You Delete an Identity via the API or the Dashboard?
- Can You Specify Events for Webhooks?
- Are the End Point IP Addresses Dynamic or Static?
- Can you Bulk Reverse or Void Credit Card Transactions?