Note: At the time of publication, Finix is redesigning the user interface of the Dashboard. Some functions or features may look different. Check back for updates. This document uses mock data from Finix's sandbox environment.
Some features and functions may be unavailable depending on your platform configuration.
The Dashboard is categorized into headers with subheaders. The headers are:
This article focuses on the PEOPLE header. Within the PEOPLE header, there are multiple subcategories. The information for each subheader may be repeated.
This page displays identities on the platform. An identity can represent either a buyer or a merchant. On this page, you can view identity details as well as create an identity. To create an identity:
1. Click the Create Identity button at the top right of the page.
2. This opens up a new page. Complete the form and click the Submit button to save your changes.
To view additional information on an identity, click on the identity link. This opens up a new window that displays the following information:
- GENERAL INFO
- ASSOCIATED IDENTITIES
- PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS
There are additional functions available at the top right of the dashboard. Some of these functions may appear on various pages under the PEOPLE header. These functions include:
- Invite user: This function allows you to grant dashboard access for a user. Enter the user's email and click the Invite button. If the Identity does not have a merchant attached to it, an error will appear stating that a merchant must be provisioned before inviting users.
- Edit: This function allows you to edit the information for the identity. Click the Submit button to save your changes.
Note: Most pages have export functionality. To export a file, click the Export button on the right of the dashboard.
This page includes information on the identity including processing, business, and personal information.
This page displays all associated identities. An associated Identity must be created for any 25% owner of the business. To create an associated identity:
1. Click the Create Associated Identity button at the top right.
2. Enter the relevant information. Click the Submit button to save your changes.
This page displays associated authorizations. You can use the search and filter function to search for a specific authorization as well as view authorization details.
This page displays associated transfers. You can use the search and filter function to search for a specific transfer as well as view transfer details. If you click on the transfer details, you can create a refund if the transfer is a debit. To create a refund:
1. Click the Create Refund button at the bottom right. This displays a pop up modal. Enter the refund amount.
2. Click the Create button to create a refund.
3. A success message appears at the top of the screen. The refund appears at the bottom of the page with the refund state and the refund ID.
This page displays associated disputes. To view dispute details, click on the dispute link.
This page displays associated settlements. On this page, you can view settlement details as well as create a settlement. You can only create a settlement if there are transfers. If you create a settlement without transfers, you will receive an error message. To create a settlement:
1. Click the Create Settlement button.
2. If applicable, click on the appropriate Identity, currency type, and processor. Click the Submit button to create a settlement.
This page displays associated payment instruments. You can use to search and filter function to search for a specific payment instrument as well as view payment instrument details and add a bank account. To add a bank account:
1. Click the Add Bank Account button. Enter the relevant information.
2. Click the Submit button to save your changes. Your new bank account will be listed. Repeat the process to create multiple bank accounts.
This page displays the associated processors. This page also displays information such as onboarding state, processing enabled state, settlements state, and created by date. On this page, you can also view processor details and provision a merchant. To view processor information, click on the processor link.
To provision a merchant:
1. Click the Provision Merchant button.
2. Select the processor to provision your merchant. A success message will appear at the top of the Dashboard. The new Merchant Identity appears on the table with a provisioning onboarding state. This state will change when the merchant has been approved.
To view processor details, click on the processor ID. On this page, you can view general information, associated transfers, associated authorizations, and the fee profile for the identity.
This page displays associated verifications. On this page, you can also create a verification. To create a verification:
Note: An error message appears if you have not enabled a processor(s) before. Enable a processor before you create a verification.
1. Click the Create Verification button. Select your processor if more than one from the dropdown.
2. Click the Submit button. A success message will appear at the top of the Dashboard. The new verification appears on the table with a PENDING state.
This page lists all the merchants on the platform. To view additional information, click on the Merchant ID. The page displays the following information:
- GENERAL INFO
- FEE AND RISK PROFILE
Note: Some of the actions available on this page will have been discussed in previous sections.
This page displays processor and verification information. At the bottom of the page, you can create a verification. To create a verification:
1. Click the Create Verification button at the bottom of the page.
2. A pop-up modal appears. Confirm the information and click the Create button to create a merchant verification request.
3. A success message appears at the top of the page and the verification request appears at the bottom of the page.
This page displays associated transfers information. You can view the same information under the Identities tab.
This page displays associated authorizations. You can view the same information under the Identities tab.
FEE AND RISK PROFILE
This page displays the associated fee profile.
This lists all the payment instruments. On this page, you can search and filter for a specific payment instrument, export the payment instruments, or view payment instrument details by clicking on the link. The payment instrument details page includes the following: general information, transfers, and authorizations.
This page displays payment instrument information.
This page displays associated transfers. On this page, you can search and filter for a specific transfer.
This page displays associated authorizations. On this page, you can search and filter for a specific authorization.