Worldpay is a third party processor that the Finix Core platform integrates with. Worldpay processes both card-present (Vantiv Core) and card-not-present (Litle ECommerce) transactions. Using Worldpay's iQ platform, Core users can view the status of a transfer or funding instruction. This allows a user to validate and confirm a transfer or funding instruction's current state at any time.
This document uses mock data from Finix's sandbox environment.
Find the Trace ID
Note: To search for a transaction in Worldpay's iQ platform, you will need the Trace ID. The ID has a prefix of FNX and can be found on the Dashboard or via API. If you have this ID, skip to the next section, Find the transfer or funding instruction in Worldpay.
You can search for the Trace ID via the search and filter function at the top of the page or by navigating through the Dashboard. To navigate through the Dashboard:
1. Navigate to the TRANSACTIONS header. Click on Transfers.
2. Click on the Transfer ID to view details. The Trace ID is displayed in the Details container. Copy the Trace ID. The FNX prefixed ID can be used to trace the transfer in Worldpay's iQ platform. The images use mock data for the Trace ID.
You can also find the Trace ID under the Settlements header.
1. Click on the Settlement ID. Click on the Transfers tab on the top navigation. Copy the Trace ID.
See the Finix APIs.
Find the transfer or funding instruction in Worldpay
Note: Ensure you have access to Worldpay's iQ platform. If you do not have access, reach out to your Worldpay representative. No visuals will accompany the following section as the information on Worldpay's iQ platform is confidential.
1. Login to Worldpay's iQ platform. Click on the transaction search on the left navigation.
2. Enter the Trace ID in the Merchant Transaction ID field. The transfer appears in the search results. Click on the Transaction ID to view details.