Note: At the time of publication, Finix is redesigning the user interface of the Dashboard. Some functions or features may look different. Check back for updates.
This document uses mock data from Finix's sandbox environment. Some features and functions may be unavailable depending on your platform configuration.
We are rolled out new features and functions to the Dashboard. These features and functions improve the customer operational workflow. If you have any questions, contact your Customer Success Manager or submit a Support ticket.
New features and functions
Search by Fee ID
You can now search by Fee ID (prefix of FExxxx).
We added new settlement filters. Now you can filter by four different types of settlement status. The new filters available include:
- Accruing: Lists settlements that are accruing transfers that have been marked ready to settle
- Awaiting Approval: Lists settlements that have stopped accruing and can be approved
- Staged Funding Instructions: Lists settlements whose initial funding instructions have been overridden by an API call and can be approved
- Approved: Lists all approved settlements
To add a filter, search the appropriate criteria, and then click Done button. Multiple filters can be created and combined to narrow down search results. The number of filters applied is noted in the colored number by the filters field.
Close accruing settlements
For accruing settlements, you can choose to close the settlement earlier than the set auto-close time. This is beneficial if you want to pay out your merchants earlier. To close an accruing settlement:
1. Navigate to the accruing settlement. At the top right of the page, click the Stop Accruing button to stop accruing.
2. A pop-up modal appears confirming your selection. Click the Proceed button to stop accruing or click the Cancel button the cancel and close out of the modal.
3. Proceeding changes the settlement status to Awaiting Approval. The Accruing button is removed from the page.
Approve all settlements
Under the REVIEW header, you can bulk approve pending settlements. To bulk approve settlements:
1. Click the Bulk Actions drop-down. Click the Approve All button to select all settlements.
2. Click the Submit button. A pop-up modal appears confirming your selection. Click the Approve Settlements button to bulk approve or click the Cancel button the cancel and close out of the modal.
Viewing settlements by merchant
On the Merchant details page, we added a new Settlements tab on the top navigation that displays all associated settlements.
View fees in a settlement
On the Settlements details page, a Fees tab has been added to the top navigation. This tab displays fees separate from transfers.
Edit Platform name on an invited's user's list of Platforms
You can edit the Platform name in two places on the Dashboard:
1. Navigate to the Identities or the Applications tab.
2. Click on the Invite User button to edit the Platform name.
3. A pop-up modal appears. Enter the new name in the Platform Name text field. Click the Invite button to save and invite the user or click the Cancel button to close and exit out of the modal.