Note: At the time of publication, Finix is redesigning the user interface of the Dashboard. Some functions or features may look different. Check back for updates.
This document uses mock data from Finix's sandbox environment. Some features and functions may be unavailable depending on your platform configuration.
We rolled out new features and functions to the Dashboard. These features and functions improve the customer operational workflow. If you have any questions, contact your Customer Success Manager or submit a Support ticket.
New features and functions
Add ancillary fee to the fee profile
Dashboard users can up to two additional fee types to a merchant or application fee profile. Payment facilitators can add a new fee by editing the existing fee profile. To edit a fee profile:
1. Navigate to the FEE AND RISK PROFILE tab for a merchant or application.
2. Click the Create Fee Profile button to display fee profile fields.
3. Under the "Select Fee Type" dropdown, select "Ancillary Fee #1". Click the Add button. The new fee field appears and you can add the fee and then click the Create Profile button to save changes. Complete this action for ancillary fee #2.
In-product notification feature
We added a new notification feature on the Dashboard. This feature notifies Dashboard users of new features and updates. Click on the bell icon at the top right of the Dashboard to view notifications. New notifications will be highlighted with a blue circle that will disappear after a week.
Close accruing settlements in bulk
ROLE_PLATFORM users can now close accruing settlements in bulk on the Dashboard. This feature is only available for merchants who are accruing settlements. This feature is accessible on the Merchant details page. To close an accruing settlement:
- Click the SETTLEMENTS tab at the top of the navigation bar on the Merchant details page.
- Navigate to the Filters drop-down and select “Accruing”.
3. The Dashboard will highlight the settlements that are accruing. Click on the checkboxes on the right and then click the Bulk Actions drop-down and select “Stop Accruing”.
4. Click the Submit button.
5. A pop-up appears confirming you want to stop the settlements from accruing. Confirm your selection.
6. A success message appears at the top of the screen and the settlement status changes from “Accruing” to “Awaiting Approval”.
Page view feature
We added a new pagination (page view) feature to the Dashboard. Currently, the default setting is the scroll view which loads rows when you scroll to the bottom of a data table. The page view feature only shows a specific number of rows that you can page through one screen at a time. The page view feature is located at the top left of a data table.
The default setting is set to scroll. To enable page view:
- Click the Page View icon at the top left of the data table. You can toggle between the scroll and page view by clicking on the icon.
- On the top right of the table, you can click the Rows per page drop-down to select the number of rows to view. You can select between 20, 50, and 100 views to load at a time. This applies to both scroll and page view. On the page view, you can use the first page, previous page, next page and last page arrows to navigate through the pages of rows.
Things to note with the new page view feature:
- Your setting choices are not sticky between the Dashboard tabs or between sessions.
- The export report functionality only exports what is currently loaded in the data table. To export all data, load all the rows using the scroll feature and then export.
Search by Fee ID
You can now search by Fee ID (prefix of FExxxx).
We added new settlement filters. Now you can filter by four different types of settlement status. The new filters available include:
- Accruing: Lists settlements that are accruing transfers that have been marked ready to settle
- Awaiting Approval: Lists settlements that have stopped accruing and can be approved
- Staged Funding Instructions: Lists settlements whose initial funding instructions have been overridden by an API call and can be approved
- Approved: Lists all approved settlements
To add a filter, search the appropriate criteria, and then click Done button. Multiple filters can be created and combined to narrow down search results. The number of filters applied is noted in the colored number by the filters field.
Close accruing settlements
For accruing settlements, you can choose to close the settlement earlier than the set auto-close time. This is beneficial if you want to pay out your merchants earlier. To close an accruing settlement:
1. Navigate to the accruing settlement. At the top right of the page, click the Stop Accruing button to stop accruing.
2. A pop-up modal appears confirming your selection. Click the Proceed button to stop accruing or click the Cancel button the cancel and close out of the modal.
3. Proceeding changes the settlement status to Awaiting Approval. The Accruing button is removed from the page.
Approve all settlements
Under the REVIEW header, you can bulk approve pending settlements. To bulk approve settlements:
1. Click the Bulk Actions drop-down. Click the Approve All button to select all settlements.
2. Click the Submit button. A pop-up modal appears confirming your selection. Click the Approve Settlements button to bulk approve or click the Cancel button the cancel and close out of the modal.
Viewing settlements by merchant
On the Merchant details page, we added a new Settlements tab on the top navigation that displays all associated settlements.
View fees in a settlement
On the Settlements details page, a Fees tab has been added to the top navigation. This tab displays fees separate from transfers.
Edit Platform name on an invited's user's list of Platforms
You can edit the Platform name in two places on the Dashboard:
1. Navigate to the Identities or the Applications tab.
2. Click on the Invite User button to edit the Platform name.
3. A pop-up modal appears. Enter the new name in the Platform Name text field. Click the Invite button to save and invite the user or click the Cancel button to close and exit out of the modal.