A payout plan is a configuration that determines settlement buckets and associated funding instructions. It details how to group transfers and combine them into funding instructions, the schedule for creating settlements, and what payment rail will be used. There is no limit to the number of payout plans you can create, however, you can only have one active payout plan per resource (e.g., Application, Platform Merchant, etc).
Payout plans are viewable on the Dashboard. To change or update a payout plan, submit a Support ticket.
Note: If a payout plan is updated, the changes are not retroactive.
To view your payout plan on the Dashboard:
1. Navigate to the Merchant details page.
2. Click the PAYOUT PLAN tab at the top of the navigation bar. This displays all the payout plans associated with the merchant.
3. For details on a payout plan, click on the drop-down to the right of the header. This displays additional information such as:
- Created At date
- Updated At date
- Equation (the math equation that defines how to calculate the amount for the funding instructions)
- Rail (defines the payment rail used to payout the funding instructions)
- Source Instrument Label (the payment instrument that will be used to payout the funding instructions)
- Destination Instrument Label (the payout instrument that will receive the payout specified on the funding instructions)
- Schedule Auto Close Time (the length of time that transfers will accumulate before the settlement bucket closes. There are three available types: Continuous, Daily, or Monthly).
- Submission Type (Defines when funding instructions are eligible for submitting to the processor. There are two types: Deferred or Immediate. For Deferred submissions, you can set the number of days between submissions).