Note: At the time of publication, Finix is redesigning the user interface of the Dashboard. Some functions or features may look different. Check back for updates.
This document uses mock data from Finix's sandbox environment. Some features and functions may be unavailable depending on your platform configuration.
We have made some changes to the Settlement view on the Dashboard. These changes allow you to:
- View all settlement entry types including Debits, Credits, Refunds, Disputes, and Fees
- Remove entries from a settlement
Note: All users can view settlement entries, however to remove entries from a settlement you must have either ROLE_PLATFORM or ROLE_PARTNER credentials.
To access your settlement entries, navigate to the Settlements tab on the left navigation. Click on a settlement, and click on the ENTRIES tab on the top navigation bar.
If you are viewing a Transfer or Fee, you can also find and navigate to the settlement directly by clicking on the Related Objects drop-down button at the top right of the screen.
Remove entries from a settlement
To remove entries from a settlement:
- On the ENTRIES tab, scroll down to the entries you would like to remove from the settlement.
- Click on the checkboxes on the right and then click the Bulk Actions drop-down and select “Remove from Settlement”.
3. Click the Submit button.
4. A pop-up appears confirming you want to remove the entries from the settlement. Confirm your selection.
If you remove a fee from a settlement, the settlement will still display the related fee. An icon appears next to the removed entry noting that the “Entry does not belong in settlement”.
Filter settlement from an entry
To filter entries in a settlement, click the Filters drop-down to the left of the screen. You can filter entries by:
- Settlement Entry ID
- Entry Type
You can set and apply multiple filters.