For accruing settlements, you can choose to close the settlement earlier than the set auto-close time. This is beneficial if you want to pay out your merchants earlier.
Note: ROLE_PLATFORM users can now close accruing settlements in bulk on the Dashboard. This feature is only available for merchants who are accruing settlements.
This feature is accessible on the Merchant details page. To close an accruing settlement:
1. Navigate to the accruing settlement. At the top right of the page, click the Stop Accruing button to stop accruing.
2. A pop-up modal appears confirming your selection. Click the Proceed button to stop accruing or click the Cancel button the cancel and close out of the modal.
3. Proceeding changes the settlement status to Awaiting Approval. The Accruing button is removed from the page.
How to bulk close accruing settlements
- Click the SETTLEMENTS tab at the top of the navigation bar on the Merchant details page.
- Navigate to the Filters drop-down and select “Accruing”.
3. The Dashboard will highlight the settlements that are accruing. Click on the checkboxes on the right and then click the Bulk Actions drop-down and select “Stop Accruing”.
4. Click the Submit button.
5. A pop-up appears confirming you want to stop the settlements from accruing. Confirm your selection.
6. A success message appears at the top of the screen and the settlement status changes from “Accruing” to “Awaiting Approval”.